1. The performer is asked to think about 'nothing'
2. While thinking about 'nothing' the performer's brainwaves are monitored using power spectrum EEG analysis
3. The live brainwave file interacts with the contents of the "The Perception Depository" to produce a virtual 3D primitive shape. The longer the performer thinks about 'nothing', the greater the number of shapes produced which combine to form more complex shapes.
4. The virtual complex shape is sent to a 3D printer.
5. The virtual shape is produced as a physically rendered 3D object